One Visit Crowns in Lexington, SC
We, at Brad Pitts Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, are very pleased to offer you one visit crowns in Lexington, SC. We have invested in a system that takes a computerized impression of your teeth, so your crowns are fabricated right in our office and in the same day. There’s no need to come back for another visit as you can have your tooth restoration immediately once the crowns are done. Our one visit crowns offer you a fast, convenient, and easy way to get dental crowns. You essentially save time while the dentist can be able to provide dental care to more patients than when crowns take several appointments to complete.
One Visit Crowns in 4 Easy Steps
- First, Dr. Pitts will take a computerized impression of your teeth. The computer will then precisely create your custom designed crown.
- Dr. Pitts will study the crown design, and make revisions when necessary. This ensures that you get the proper fit.
- The doctor will then feed the design to a milling unit that fabricates the crown right on the spot. Within minutes, your crown is done and ready to be placed over your tooth.
- The doctor performs the crown placement procedure, giving your tooth strength and protection for years.
Benefits of One Visit Crowns
- Precision – As the process involves the use of computer software, your tooth restorations are precisely and accurately crafted.
- Convenience – Both the doctor and patient save a lot of time. The crowns are crafted within minutes, enabling the doctor to perform the crown placement procedure quickly. While traditional crowns take at least 2 appointments to complete, one visit crowns only take 1 dental appointment. The crowns are measured, designed, fabricated, and fitted, all in a single visit.
- Less Invasive – Since one visit crowns only replace the part of a damaged tooth, the tooth structure is saved from unnecessary drilling like how it was done with a traditional crown. The tooth experiences less trauma than when drilling is done.
- Durability – One visit crowns are durable restorations that can last for many years. In most cases, the crowns can last for a lifetime with proper dental care.
- No Temporaries – Since the crowns are crafted and fitted in the same day, there’s no need to wear temporary crowns that can be quite uncomfortable in the mouth. Temporary crowns are necessary with the traditional method of dental crowns because the permanent crowns can take up to 2 weeks to finish.
Brad Pitts Family and Cosmetic Dentistry – Your Trusted Provider of One Visit Crowns in Lexington, SC
Call us today and inquire about our one visit crowns in Lexington, SC! We are excited to work with you and provide you with a quality, durable tooth restoration in a single visit. One visit crowns save you time, and it allows us to attend to more patients. The design, fabrication, and placement of the crowns are all done in just one appointment. That’s precisely what dental care should be!